Gaudi Free Tour Barcelona
Steps of the Gothic Cathedral
English and Spanish
Antoni Gaudi and his contemporaries contributed greatly to making Barcelona one of the worlds most magical cities. The Modernime Movement began the rebirth of Catalan cultural values in art-nouveau, creativity, literature, music, painting and architecture.
In this Gaudi walking tour, you will explore his incredible work. You will stroll the streets of Barcelona for 2.5 hours while exploring the open-air museum of Gaudi, learning about his period and discover Barcelona’s most wonderful buildings, including his masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia.
Book your place in the Free Tour of Barcelona and join your guide at the meeting point in front of the Steps of the Gothic Cathedral on Pla de la Seu daily with light blue umbrellas, t-shirts and name tags.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Free Ticket||0.00 (EUR)|
- Guided tour.
- A single metro ticket is required on the tour.
- Booking is recommended to reserve your space, especially during high season & at weekends. This helps us to guarantee you'll receive a top-quality tour!
- Groups of 7+ must book online 24 hours in advance. Please note, fixed rates apply for groups joining the tour.
- Please note, groups of 7-15 people who book to join the tour are not guaranteed their own guide. Should your group require their own guide, we recommend you use our contact form to arrange a private tour exclusively for your group.
- Tours usually require a minimum number of participants to run. In the unlikely event of too few participants, however, we will always endeavour to run a tour or provide an alternative, at our discretion.
FREE TOURS are operated on a tips-only basis whereby you can tip the tour guide what you feel like on the tour, but this is not obligatory. Tour guides are freelance guides and do not receive any income for these tours other than tips.
The tours are for individual travellers and pre-booking is not necessary, however we strongly recommend doing so as pre-booking gives you priority on tours in the highly unlikely case that we cannot accommodate everyone on a particular tour.
Individuals are expected to arrive to the meeting point no later than ten minutes before scheduled tour starting time. Available places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do free tours work?
It's simple, you're free to pay what you feel the tour was worth. Your lovely local guides don't receive any income other than tips from satisfied customers like you, meaning top quality tours on fair terms.