Full Day Adventure for 3 adults in one Buggy
Come and join us for a ride through the countryside and unforgettable impressions of the Dominican Republic.
- Drive through the "Dominican Alps".
- Stop in a typical Dominican “Colmado” for a Juice and a snack.
- Time to enjoy and explore the Beach.
Your hotel in Bavaro
Your hotel in Bavaro
English and Spanish
Related places and things to do
This is the place you always wanted to be. We start with driving from Bavaro over Cruze Islenia along the “Dominican Alps” through pictures villages to Nissibon.
We stop in a typical Dominican “Colmado” for a Juice and a snack. From Nissibon we take off and head through Playa La Vacama and drive close to 15 km on the desolate sandy, coconut covered beach. We stop at the Beach and at the Coqueros House in the middle of “nowhere” Going ahead until we the little village, where we will have Lunch.
After Lunch we take the Boat, cruising through the Mangroves and over the Lagune, to the deserted beach of Laguna Limon. Here you will have some time to enjoy and explore the Beach. It’s the Atlantic coast and swimming is most of the time not possible. Around 16:00 - 17:00 hours we complete our adventure and arrive back to Bavaro!
Suitable for children? YES if they like the adventure
All Buggy’s are 4 seater Buggys with VW engine and drive stick shift 4 speed.
Start's at 8AM Pick up's between 7:10-7:45
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|3 persons min (P/P)||174.00 (USD)|
- The driver needs to be familiar with driving manual, stick shift 4 speed.
- We try to accommodate everyone. We have some larger Buggy’s and air shocks However due to technical limits there is a max. personal weight per Buggy of 800 pounds.
- You have to be in "normal health condition" to go on one of our excursions. If you have any doubts please contact us.
- We go under all weather conditions (might stay home during a Hurricane) . Please dress apropiately.
- The driver needs to put on shoes that are closed at the heel ( sandals or water shoes are fine ) NO FLIP FLOPS
- Each Buggy has a box on top. Please bring everything you could possible need, like: Towel, bathing suit, sun lotion, bug spray, medication (especially if you are allergic to something), Bandana.
- We provide googles, but you might want to bring your sunglasses.
Everyone has to sign a liabilty release before going on our tour ( Parents sign for children under 18 years).