Free Tour Valencia City Center
Monday to Sunday
English and Spanish
We will enter all the monuments which entrance are fee-free and visit all the others from the exterior.
The main features of the tour are:
- Cathedral and Basilica: visit the religious heart of the city.
- Palace of Generalitat: the historical palace of Valencia’s government.
- Torres de Serranos: see the old gates of the city that were once part of the old city walls.
- Old Valencia markets: the city boasts some of the most beautiful examples of art deco buildings in Spain.
- Lonja de la Seda: this UNESCO site is one of Valencia’s must-sees.
- Valencia riverbed and parks: you will see one of the features that shaped the Valencia of today, and much more!
The “Free Tour” concept was born in 2004 in Berlin as a system based on tips according to the tourists’ satisfaction and adapted to everyone’s pocket.
Because the price of the tour is based exclusively on the customer’s satisfaction, we are always willing to provide the best tour for you and you are free to decide a fair price for our service.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Free Ticket||0.00 (EUR)|
- English / Spanish guided tour
- Entrance to fee-free monuments
- Certified professional guides.
- Entrance to pay-fee monuments.
- Do not show up without confirmation.