Extended Montserrat , Spanish Lunch and Wine
Monday to Sunday
The starting point will be at Plaza Catalunya next to the Hard Rock Café at 9:45 AM where at this point you will meet your local guide and board the bus that will take you to this unforgettable adventure.
You will leave from the center of Barcelona towards the famous Montserrat mountain. Once you get to Monistrol you will take a train through the Montserrat zipper, at this point you can marvel at the beautiful view of the place and take incredible pictures from the train. Once you arrive at the place, you will walk along with the local guide and you will be able to listen to the stories, legends and the importance of this site in the development of Catalonia, you will also have a time to know the site at your own pace.
Afterwards, you will go to Oller del Mas, the most important and beautiful winery in the region where you can enjoy a delicious local dish with an organic wine from the region. You can visit the winery, castle and vineyard of Oller del Mas and taste 3 local wines.
At the end we will return by bus to the same starting point where the local guide can provide you with all the necessary information to return to your hotel.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||92.95 (EUR)|
|Senior (+65 years old)||90.95 (EUR)|
|Children (from 4 to 12)||54.95 (EUR)|
Meet at Plaza Catalunya.
Tour departure to Montserrat.
Arrival to Monistrol de Montserrat.
Cogwheel train to Monistrol de Montserrat.
Guided visit through Montserrat.
L'Escolania (Boys' Choir).
Departure from Montserrat.
Multi-course meal with wine at Oller del Mas club house.
Visit through Oller del Mas Castle and Cellar.
Tasting of wine.
Departure from Oller del Mas.
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Arrival to Barcelona.
- Shared transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Local English-speaking guide
- Cogwheel train ticket
- Guided visit to Montserrat Monastery
- One hour free time at Montserrat
- Multi-course local meal with wine
- Visit Oller del Mas vineyards, cellar, and castle
- Three organic wine tasting
- Bottle of water, provided towards the end of the tour.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips and gratuities.
- The tour departs at 8:45 AM – meet strictly at 8:30 AM. We recommend to arrive 10 or 15 minutes before the dated time.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the tour.