Express Cultural Tour In Panama City
Sunday to Friday
Your hotel, residence or airport in Panama City
Your hotel, residence or airport in Panama City
English / Spanish
Related places and things to do
This private express cultural tour in Panama City starts when your guide picks you up at your hotel, residence or airport in Panama City. You can choose between different times to start your tour when making your booking. We will give you more information about your pick-up time after you book the tour, once you have selected your start time.
You will be picked up in an auto mobile and then, you will be taken to the Panama Canal Visitor Centre (entrance not included in the tour price). At the Canal Visitor Centre, you will have the opportunity to see ships passing through the locks and you will learn the operation, and everything related to the history of the Panama Canal, the architectural piece that connects the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. Your visit to the Panama Canal Visitor Centre includes a cup of Panamanian coffee, so you can taste while watching the passage of the ships and the operation of the locks.
After your visit to the Canal, you will be taken by auto mobile to the Handicraft Market where you will find a great variety of handmade pieces made by Panamanian artisans, it is a good opportunity for you to take a souvenir of Panama. The next visit will be to the Amador Causeway “La Calzada de Amador”, a road that connects 3 Islands and one of the most popular places in Panama where you will enjoy wonderful views. In La Calzada de Amador you can see the bay of Panama, the urban profile of Panama City composed by skyscrapers and modern buildings and you will also visit the Duty Free, the only store in Panama City where you can make duty-free shopping.
The next place you will visit will be The Old Town “El Casco Antiguo”, which is the center of the Old City of Panama. There you can see churches, restaurants, plazas and bars. This part of the tour you can decide to do it in the same car that you have been in, for the rest of the tour, or you can get out of the car to explore Casco on Electric Scooters (included in the price of the tour).
At the end of the tour in Casco Antiguo, after having enjoyed a tour in the most recognized places in Panama City, you will be taken back to your hotel, residence or airport in Panama City.
* The order of visits to the different sites may vary depending on the time the ships pass through the Panama Canal.
* Electric Scooters (subject to availability)
- The use of the scooters has to be coordinated after making your reservation. It will only be possible to coordinate the use of scooters if you book and request the use of the scooters 3 days (or more) before the day of the tour.
- The use of electric scooters is allowed from 16 to 60 years old.
- The use of electric scooters is not allowed for people with heart problems or any other medical condition that may put their health in risk from the use of electric scooters.
- There are electric scooters available for up to 8 people. So if you are booking this tour and want to do the scooters, keep your group size to 8 or less.
- You can only choose the electric scooters tour option at El Casco; the electric scooters tour does not apply in other places you will visit during the tour.
If your reservation is from 1 to 3 people, you will be transferred in a sedan car.
If your reservation is from 4 people or more, you will be transferred in Vans or in a bus.
Transportation is included from hotels, residences in Panama City and from the Tocumen and Albrook airports. If your hotel or residence is outside of Panama City, there is an additional cost of 30.00 USD (west area coverage) that you have to pay in cash directly to your driver when starting the tour.
* It is necessary to carry your passport / identification.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|GENERAL (01 - 01) (P/P)||150.00 (USD)|
|GENERAL (02 - 04) (P/P)||95.75 (USD)|
|GENERAL (05 - 15) (P/P)||80.75 (USD)|
|CHILD (AGE 0 – 4) (P/P)||0.00 (USD)|
7.30 - 8.00
Pick-up at your hotel, residence or airport (in Panama City)
8.00 – 8.40
Transfer to The Panama Canal Visitor Centre
8.40 – 10.10
Tour in the Visitor Center of the Panama Canal (entrance not included in the tour price)
10.10 – 10.25
Transfer to the Handicraft Market
10.25 – 11:00
Visit The Handicraft Market
11:00 – 11:30
Panoramic tour on the way to Amador Causeway “La Calzada de Amador”
11:30 – 12:30
Panoramic tour in La Calzada de Amador and visit the Duty Free
12:30 – 12.45
Transfer to the Old Town “El Casco Antiguo”
12.45 – 13.45
Panoramic tour by car or electric scooter tour through El Casco Antiguo
13.45 – 14.30
Return to your hotel, residence or airport in Panama City
- Private Tour
- Roundtrip from your hotel, residence or airport in Panama City.
- Visit to the Panama Canal Visitor Centre (the entrance is not included in the tour price).
- Coffee tasting at the Panama Canal Visitor Centre.
- Visit to the Handicraft Market.
- Visit to the Amador Causeway.
- Visit to the Old Town “El Casco Antiguo”.
- Electric scooter tour (optional).
- Panoramic tours.
- Transfer in vehicle with air conditioning.
- Certified local guide (Spanish and English).
- Bottle of water.
- Panama Canal Miraflores Locks ticket entry
Adult (Nationals and Residents of Panama) 5 USD.
Adult (Foreigner) 20 USD.
Children (6 to 12 years old) (Nationals and Residents of Panama) 2.50 USD.
Children (6 to 12 years old) (Foreigner) 12 USD.
Children under 6 years Free.
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase).
- Transfers outside of Panama City (additional cost of 30.00 USD).
- Comfortable shoes.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Cap / hat to protect you from the sun.
- Cancel up to 72 hours before the day of the tour, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit you make through Tiqy.com. After this point no refunds are available.