Explore Greenwich Village Tour
Saturday and Sunday
Washington Square Park
Northwest Corner of 14th Street
This 1.5 hour walking tour departs under the arch in Washington Square Park, from here you will start walking to visit some of the most popular sites for kids and adults in Greenwich Village like Bleecker Street Playground, original Magnolia Bakery, and Washington Square Park to name a few.
Take part in activities designed by our teachers that provides fun learning experiences including a scavenger hunt, an outdoor drama and other games that touch on subjects from foreign languages to math, science and art.
You will enjoy lessons explained by your tour guide while following along with your own NYC activity sheets and famous cupcakes. The tour ends at the Northwest Corner of 14th Street and Eighth Avenue in front of the Old New York Savings Bank Clock now a CVS with the option to take the subway to the Children's Museum of the Arts for a special admission fee of $10.00 USD per person.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||49.00 (USD)|
|Children (P/P)||59.00 (USD)|
- There are 3 levels of activity books available for the tour and they will be distributed according to your child's age.
- Disposable camera that each child uses on the tour.
- Food and drinks are not included.
- Subway fare not included.
- Tour is recommended for children ages 6 thru 11 but can accommodate children under 6 years of age as well.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age, no exceptions.
- Valid ID required.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find the tour guide once I get there?
Look for the guide carrying the colorful totes.
What is the mode of transportation?
A town car, mini-van or bus is provided on the NYC Kids Learning and Fun Tour depending on number of people.
Are the tours wheelchair accessible?
Wheelchair accessible transportation can be provided upon request if requests are made at least 48 hours in advance.
Can I bring a stroller? Pet?
Strollers are permitted. Pets are not permitted.