Evening Tapas & Wine Tour
Spend an evening feeling like a Barcelona citizen in this 3.5 hour walking tour. You will visit 4 different tapas restaurants and enjoy each with the appropriate wine. You will also get a historic review of the Gothic Quarter and the Born, where you will learn about the history of Barcelona from its foundation until today. The tour will begin in Plaza San Jaume and end at Plaza de Les Olles.
- Enjoy the best flavours of Barcelona.
- The menu includes tapas with the appropriate wine.
- Visit some places you won’t find by yourself.
Monday to Saturday
Plaza Sant Jaume
Plaza de Les Olles
Related places and things to do
Meet your guide at Plaza Sant Jaume and start a culinary and historical walk through the streets of the Gothic Quarter and El Born, where architecture, cultural legacy, gastronomy and historical spots are easily found.
Your Barcelona local guide will walk with you through the capital of Catalonia as you smell and try the best cuisine. You will stop at 4 different tapas bars and try typical dishes such as the Iberian ham, various cheeses from around Spain, “pimientos de padrón”, the spicy “patatas bravas”, the typical bread with tomato, an awesome octopus and several other foods accompanied by the suitable local wine.
This 3.5 hours tour will give you the knowledge of what to order in the future in any Spanish restaurant, some tips and secrets that Barcelona hides.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||75.00 (EUR)|
|Children (13 to 17 years old)||49.00 (EUR)|
|Children (5 to 12 years old)||29.00 (EUR)|
- Tapas, local products and wine tasting for a full dinner.
- Knowledgeable local guide.
- Historic review of the city.
- Small group tour, ensure a more intimate experience with your guide.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Max. 8 people (if you are more, we can arrange a private tour for you. Please let us know in advance).