Evening Tapas & Wine Tour
Monday to Saturday
Plaza Sant Jaume
Plaza de Les Olles
Meet your guide at Plaza Sant Jaume and start a culinary and historical walk through the streets of the Gothic Quarter and El Born, where architecture, cultural legacy, gastronomy and historical spots are easily found.
Your Barcelona local guide will walk with you through the capital of Catalonia as you smell and try the best cuisine. You will stop at 4 different tapas bars and try typical dishes such as the Iberian ham, various cheeses from around Spain, “pimientos de padrón”, the spicy “patatas bravas”, the typical bread with tomato, an awesome octopus and several other foods accompanied by the suitable local wine.
This 3.5 hours tour will give you the knowledge of what to order in the future in any Spanish restaurant, some tips and secrets that Barcelona hides.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||75.00 (EUR)|
|Children (13 to 17 years old)||49.00 (EUR)|
|Children (5 to 12 years old)||29.00 (EUR)|
- Tapas, local products and wine tasting for a full dinner.
- Knowledgeable local guide.
- Historic review of the city.
- Small group tour, ensure a more intimate experience with your guide.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Max. 8 people (if you are more, we can arrange a private tour for you. Please let us know in advance).