Roundtrip Cerro Verde National Park
During this tour you will visit Cerro Verde National Park and climb to the top of Santa Ana Volcano. We will also be able to observe a large number of birds along the way.
- Get to know two volcanoes in a single day.
- Observe a large number of birds along the way.
- 3 to 4 hours walking up and down.
English and Spanish
Related places and things to do
"Volcanoes", where the volcanoes Izalco, Santa Ana and Cerro Verde National Park, these volcanoes are located in a beautiful landscape and have a wide biodiversity. There are many species of animals living within the park, including many types of hummingbirds and black birds known as "chara" that feed other birds like toucans during his time apareamiento.En the way "Orchids" where you can see the beauty of these exotic plants growing in the region. You can make easy 1 hour walk around the park or more venture to hike the volcano Izalco and Santa Ana that takes you between 3 to 4 hours walking up and down.
Santa Ana volcano, Llamatepec, is 2,381 meters above sea level and the easiest to climb; The volcano has four craters and one of them had a lagoon sulfur until the day of his most recent eruption, which was the morning of 1 October 2005. The Izalco volcano is 1.952 meters above sea level, this volcano it is more difficult to climb to compare Santa Ana as the cone is very steep and full of ashes. Izalco has a great view of the coast and the valley of Cerro Verde.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|2 persons min (P/P)||85.00 (USD)|
- Tour guide as per itinerary.
- Ground transportation and tours in air-conditioned vehicles.
- Bilingual guides services.
- Entrance fees on included sightseeing.
- All transfers as per itinerary with assistance and baggage handling.