Day Tour of Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls Cairns
Have fun on this full day bus tour, you will be picked up between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM at your hotel in Cairns. You will start this adventure where you will enjoy different waterfalls and lakes where you can cool off in the tropical jungle. You will be back in Cairns between 6:00 PM and 7:30 PM.
- Immerse yourself under the water of the tropical oasis of Atherton Tablelands.
- Enjoy the Millaa Millaa and Josephine Waterfalls.
- Get to Know the lake of Eacham.
Your hotel in Cairns
Your hotel in Cairns
Related places and things to do
During this round of the day, you will be picked up from your hotel in Cairns CBD are between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM to start this dreamy adventure, where you will relax, have fun and you can connect with nature.
You'll get to know the best things to do in the tropical oasis of Atherton Tablelands, from diving under some of Cairns most epic waterfalls to exploring the mystical curtain of roots of a half-century-old tree. If you are lucky, you will see some of the endemic wildlife of Australia in the Jungle, such as the famous Cassowaries.
During the day you will visit the fig tree of the cathedral, Lake Eacham, the cataracts and the crater, the Millaa Millaa waterfalls, the Josephine falls. Being each of these unique places and full of wildlife. At the end you will return to the same place where you started between 6:00 PM and 7:30 PM.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||109.00 (AUD)|
- Transfers to/from your Cairns hostel/hotel.
- Morning Tea (fruits, cakes, & muffins).
- Beautiful lookouts (weather dependent) and awesome photo opportunities.
- Locally grown tea & plunger coffee (not that cheap instant crap).
- Chance to spot rainforest wildlife (cassowaries, tree kangaroos, etc.).
- Picnic lunch (fresh bread, salad items, meat & fruit platter).
- Multiple swimming locations including waterfall & a natural water slide.
- Afternoon tea (good ol’ Aussie Tim Tams, quick fruit stop on the way home).
- A dry change of clothes (maybe something warm in winter).
- Insect repellent for those pesky mozzies.