Have the chance to enjoy swimming with the majestic Green sea turtles in their native sea grass beds in Tamarindo Beach while taking in the gorgeous scenery of Culebra and Cay Luis Peña.
- Swim next to the wonderful green sea turtles.
- Take a breath in the Flamenco Beach.
- Enjoy our delicious snacks and unlimited drinks.
Related places and things to do
Make sure you hold your snorkel tightly because speechlessness is a known effect after discovering the hidden secrets of this refuge hold within and seeing one of Culebra's finest natural reserve's marine flora and fauna.
Grab your snorkeling gear to see all the colorful fish, turtles, rays, stars and urchins. You will also have the opportunity to visit world famous Flamenco Beach.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||55.00 (USD)|
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Photos in and out of the water.
- Visit Flamenco Beach.
- Sun Block.
- Water Shoes.
- Prescription masks.
- All participants must be able to swim on their own (even though this is a guided tour) for safety and enjoyment reasons.
- Any physical condition such as epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent blackouts or giddiness disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, lung or heart disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction, recent back injury, arthritis and severe joint sprains, chronic bronchitis, asthma, Rheumatic fever, thyroid adrenal or other glandular disorder, recent blood donation or any condition that requires the regular use of drugs will prevent you from participating in our SEAventure.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old. Otherwise both the participant and his or her parent or (Adult) legal guardian must sign the release form. Minimum age for a minor is eight (8) years old.
Cancellations received within:
After the tour has been confirmed will have a 10% charge in addition to Ferry or Airline transportation fees.
48 hours before tour scheduled time will have a 50% charge.
24 hours before tour scheduled time will have a 100% charge.
There is a seven (7) day cancellation policy for groups that include ten (10) or more persons. If you cancel less than seven (7) days before the scheduled start time of your tour, you will be fully charged.
Our product besides having some fixed costs is of a perishable nature. Any reserved but unused space will be lost while we may have turned down other customers by holding your space. We are therefore very firm in our cancellation policies.
All cancellations notices must be received via email, to the following address: email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do we do with our personal things? Do you have a safe place to keep them?
Yes, we will provide secure storage for your personal belongings while on tour.
At what time does the Turtles N' More tour start
Guests traveling on their own must be at Tamarindo Beach at 10:30AM for an 11:00AM departure (Note: Subject to Ferry arrival time to Culebra).