Fluoro Night Dive Tour
English and Spanish
Conditions permitting, our one-tank "flouro night dive" tour leaves just before sunset and returns to the dock at approximately 9:00 PM. This dive experience includes use of a complete fluorescent dive light package to see and experience coral fluorescence.
2 People Minimum.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||100.00 (USD)|
- 1100 lumen, multi-mode, primary dive torch.
- Flippable light filter to illuminate fluorescent proteins invisible to the naked eye.
- Yellow lens specially designed to precisely match coral fluorescence wavelengths.
- 250 lumen backup dive torch.
- Flashing tank marker light.
- Our personal instruction and guidance.
For no penalty, a call to 787-742-0803 must be received BEFORE 6:00 PM at least 48 hours before your reservation.
For changes 24 hours before your reservation, a call to 787-742-0803 must be received BEFORE 6:00 PM. 50% of your personal dives or charter may be charged.
No-Shows = No Refund.
Calling same day = No Refund.
100% of your personal dives or charter reservation will be charged.