Calgary Craft Beer Tour
Craft Beer Market
Your 7 hour day tour begins in the picturesque downtown at the base of the iconic Calgary Tower, where you will meet your guide. After a quick introduction, the vehicle will take you to Village Brewery, here you will enjoy your first tasting as they share their story closely tied to the arts and cultural scene.
Then you will be visiting Last Best Brewing and Distilling where you will eat a satisfying lunch and enjoy a sample pallet, while you are here, check out the barbershop parlor a unique addition to any brewery. Then hop to Tool Shed Brewing Company, they started brewing in their tool shed, changing age old liquor laws with passion to spare. Cuddle up around the pizza oven and listen to their fun filled anecdotes.
The last stop of this tour is the Craft Beer Market, offering over 120 local and international taps flowing with perfectly chilled craft beer. At the end of the tour they will leave you with the option to stay at the market or secure the quickest ride home via Checker Cab.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||129.00 (CAD)|
- Guided tour and tastings at Village Brewery
- Lunch and beer tastings at Last Best Brewing and Distilling
- Souvenir bag stocked with goodies and coupons including bottled water and snack
- Collectible beer labels (by request only)
- A pint glass from Village Brewery
- Transportation provided by professional chauffeur from downtown Calgary.