Contadora Island Full Day Tour
English / Spanish
This is a private full-day tour in Contadora Island (Isla Contadora) where you can get to know the island while doing the water activity of your choice. To start the tour, you have to go to Isla Flamenco in Amador (10 minutes from Panama City). Here you can buy the ferry ticket that will take you to Contadora Island. The price of the ferry ticket that picks you up and returns to Flamenco Island is not included in the tour price.
You will board the ferry at 8:00 am to begin your transfer to Contadora Island and you will arrive at the Island at 9:30 am. When you arrive at Contadora Island, your guide will be there waiting to meet you off the boat. You must tell your guide what activity you want to do. You can choose one of the following activities:
- Island Hopping
- Whale Watching (from july to september)
All activities are guided by experts, whatever activity you choose, your guide will ensure that you live the experience to the fullest. The place where the activity you choose is carried out will depend on what you decide to do. You will leave Contadora Island around 10:00 am in a boat with your guide to do the activity of your choice and you will be provided with the necessary equipment to carry out your activity.
You will return to Contadora Island at 1:00 pm to have lunch. Lunch is not included in the tour price and lunch price is between 10.00 USD and 20.00 USD per person. After having your lunch you will have until 3:00 pm to enjoy the natural beauty that characterizes Contadora Island, you can enjoy the beach and relax. After enjoying the beach and having relaxed, you must get ready to board at 3:30 pm the ferry that will take you back to Flamenco Island, where you will arrive at 5:00 pm.
The ferry ticket is not included in the tour price, but you do receive a discounted price after booking the tour on this page. After booking the tour with us, you will receive a special price of 75.00 USD (round trip) per person for the ferry. To buy the ferry ticket you must show your original passport / identification, please make sure to bring it, otherwise you will not be able to buy the ferry ticket.
* After booking the tour on Tiqy.com you will receive an email with a PayPal link to pay the tour balance (non-refundable). You have to pay the balance of the tour before 48 hours before the tour, without this payment, your reservation will not be confirmed.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|GENERAL (P/P)||50.00 (USD)|
7:30 – 8:00
Flamenco Island (Ferry Ticket purchase), Check in
8:00 – 9:30
Transfer to Contadora Island
9:30 – 10:00
Arrival at Isla Contadora, meet your guide
10:00 – 13:00
Tour (snorkeling, fishing, Spearfishing Island Hopping or Whale Watching (from July to September)
13:00 – 15:00
Lunch, free time
15:00 – 15:30
Get ready and go back to the ferry
15:30 – 17:00
Transfer to Panama City
- Boat transfers in Contadora Island.
- One activity: Snorkelling, Island hopping, Fishing, Spearfishing or Whale Watching.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Fishing equipment.
- Ferry ticket.
- Insect repellent.
- Hat or cap (to protect you from the sun).
- Comfortable shoes.
- Water (you can buy on the island if you wish).
- Camera fully charged.
- Ziploc bag (to keep your phone and passport dry).
- Cash. There are no ATMs in Contadora Island, so make sure to bring enough cash for your lunch and if you want to buy something else.
- Cancel up to 72 hours before the tour and receive a refund of the deposit you make at Tiqy.com.
- The payment of the tour balance is not refundable.