Contadora Island Day Trip From Panama City
This shared full day tour to Contadora Island starts at 6:30am when you are picked up by your transport at your hotel in Panama City. You will be transferred to the Amador pier where you will board the boat that will take you to Contadora Island and you will spend the day on the beach and enjoy lunch with a drink. You normally arrive back to your hotel at 5.30pm in the afternoon. The tour includes all transport, boat tickets, and lunch with a drink.
- Visit Contadora Island
- Roundtrip form your hotel in Panama City
- Lunch with one drink
Tuesday to Sunday
Your Hotel in Panama City
Your Hotel in Panama City
English / Spanish
Related places and things to do
This shared full day tour in Contadora Island starts at 6.30am when your bus picks you up at your hotel in Panama City to take you to the Amador pier where you will board the boat that will transfer you to Contadora Island.
You will board the boat at 7.00am and you will arrive at Contadora Island approximately at 9.00am. Once you arrive at Contadora Island, you will be given a beach chair and a beach umbrella so that you have where to place your things and have shade during your visit to Contadora Island. You can enjoy the Contadora Island beaches, characterized by its crystal-clear waters. On the Island you can dive, snorkel or go fishing if you wish. The cost of these activities is not included in the tour price and you must coordinate these activities directly with your guide when you arrive on the Island.
Around 12.00pm you will have your lunch. Lunch is included in the tour price and is accompanied by a non-alcoholic drink. The menu regularly has chicken, meat, salad and rice options. After your lunch you can relax on your beach chair and rest in the shade or if you prefer, you can sunbathe while you rest a little and then continue enjoying the beach. At 3.00pm you will board the boat that will take you back to the Amador pier, you will arrive at the port at 5.00pm and there, your bus will be waiting to take you back to your hotel in Panama City which you will arrive approximately at 5.30pm.
- Prices for children
Children from 0 to 3 years old do not pay the tour and must be brought on your lap, when in the vehicle, if they occupy a seat, then they have to pay 20 USD and they have to be loaded in the boat for security purposes.
- Depending on the amount of people, transfers can take place on buses with capacity up to 27 passengers or in minivans of 6 or 8 passengers.
- All vehicles and buses have air conditioning and do not have wheelchair access.
- Special seats for babies (babies car seats) are not available.
- Stroller / pram accessible.
- Pets are not allowed.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||231.25 (USD)|
|Child (Age 04 - 11) (P/P)||187.50 (USD)|
|Child (Age 0 - 03) (P/P)||0.00 (USD)|
6.00 - 6.30
Pick up at your hotel in Panama City
6.30 – 7.00
Transfer to the Amador pier
7.00 – 7.15
Arrival at the pier. Boat boarding
7.15 – 9.00
Transfer to Contadora Island
9.00 – 12.00
Arrival at Contadora Island. Enjoy its beaches. Water activities available (not included in the tour price)
12.00 – 13.00
13.00 – 15.00
Enjoy Contadora Island
15.00 – 15.15
Board the boat to return to the Amador pier
15.15 – 17.00
Boat transfer to the Amador pier
17.00 – 17.30
Return by bus to your hotel
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Panama City.
- Boat transfers (From the port to the Island and vice versa).
- Lunch with a non-alcoholic drink.
- Beach chair.
- Beach umbrella.
- Activities (diving, snorkeling, fishing). You must coordinate it on the Island with your guide.
- Hat or cap (to protect you from the sun).
- Comfortable shoes.
- Water (you can buy on the island if you wish).
- Camera fully charged.
- Ziplock bag (Ziploc) to keep your phone dry.
- Cash. There are no ATMs in Contadora Island, so make sure to bring enough cash in case you want to buy something.
- Cancel up to 72 hours before the day of the tour to receive a 100% refund. After this point no refunds are available.