Colon Free Zone Shopping Tour From Panama City
This is a full day shopping tour to the Colon Free Zone in Panama. It is the second biggest Free Zone in the world. You can do retail and wholesales shopping there. All entrance and exit fees are included. If you want to export or send products home, you will be given all the information you need. Pickup and return to your hotel or residence in Panama City.
- Retail shopping in the worlds’ second biggest free zone
- Orientation, export and shipping assistance for wholesale buyers
- Pickup and Return from Panama City
Monday to Friday
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
English and Spanish
Related places and things to do
This tour starts when you are picked up at your hotel between 7.45 and 8.15am. Once all passengers are picked up, you will go to the Colon Free zone, which takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes to get there.
Colon Free Zone is the second biggest Free Zone in the world with more than 240 hectares of land that include over 2000 companies that sell goods wholesale and retail.
Upon arrival, the guide will fill out all the necessary forms and process the necessary paperwork so that all the group can enter the colon free zone. It is important to have your passport with you. Your bilingual guide will help you with any questions that you have. All entrance fees and costs are included in the price of the tour.
If you want to buy products for wholesale, or if you wish to export products, your guide will give you a full orientation and explain what is required. Your guide will also help you with all the necessary paperwork. If you are shipping products abroad or buying for wholesale, any additional costs or fees are not included, but your guide will help you with everything.
For retail shoppers, all costs associated with taking your products back to your hotel are included in the price of the tour. You will not have any additional fees or taxes to pay. There are limits to the quantity of items that you can buy under retail shopping, which your guide will explain to you.
There are no restaurants in there, so make sure you arrive with a full stomach. There are some street vendors selling a variety of foods.
Normally your transport will leave the area about 4.30pm and will stop at a local restaurant near the free zone for people to eat something before heading back to Panama City. The food you buy here is not included in the price.
You will arrive back to Panama about 6pm and will be brought to your hotel.
* Children of 2 years old and under are free
* Pickup only available in the area of Panama City
* Size of vehicle used will depend on size of group that has booked
* If you want to be picked up from Dreams Hotel, or the Westin on the other side of the Bridge of Americas, there is a 10 USD additional charge, please contact Tiqy prior to booking.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adult (P/P)||185.00 (USD)|
|Child (Age 3-11)||75.00 (USD)|
|Child (Age 0-2)||0.00 (USD)|
7:45 – 8:15
Hotel / Residence Pickup
9:45 – 10:00
Colon Free Zone Paperwork
10:00 – 10:15
Wholesale and Retail Orientation
10:15 – 15:00
Shopping (Guide available for assistance)
16:00 – 16:30
Leave Free Zone and Go To Local Restaurant
16:30 – 18:00
Travel back to Panama City
18:00 – 18:30
Drop off at hotel / residence
- Shared Tour
- Colon Free Zone Entrance and Exit Fees
- Certified local guide (Spanish and English)
- Wholesale Orientation and Export Assistance
- Assistance with Entrance and Exit Paperwork
- Bottled Water
- Children 2 years and under go free
- Hotel or Residence Pickup / Drop Off
- Purchase of products
- Use sunblock / sunscreen as you are outside sometimes
- Bring your passport
- Use comfortable shoes
- Bring cash or credit card
Cancel before 72 hours and you will receive a full refund, after this point there are no refunds.