Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour in Panama City
This is a Hop-on Hop-Off bus service that visits 16 of the main sights in Panama City such as Casco Antiguo, The Canal Visitor Centre, Amador, Bio Museo, Convention Centre, Flamenco Marina and Duty Free. At each site you can hop off and stay as long as you wish and hop on the next bus. 24 and 48 hour tickets available for reservation. There are 3 different time tables; Monday to Friday, Saturday, and also Sunday. You can start your tour at any one of the stops.
- Two-floor bus open at the top
- Visit the main sights in Panama City
- Bilingual audio guide
24 hours / 48 hours
Your preferred stop
Your preferred stop
English / Spanish
Related places and things to do
This is a Hop-On Hop-Off bus service that visits the following sights in Panama City
- Casco Antiguo / Old Town
- Hotel Panama
- Hotel Golden Tower
- Multicentro Mall
- Balboa Boutique Plaza
- Parque Urraca / Urraca Park
- MAC / Museo de Artes / Arts Museum
- Mi Pueblito / Ancon Hill
- Albrook Mall
- Ciudad de Saber / City of Knowledge
- Panama Canal
- Liberty Museum
- Centro de Convenciones
- Biomuseum / Biodiversity Museum
- Punta Culebra / Smithsonian
- Flamenco Marina and Duty Free
- Isla Perico / Perico Island
- Seafood Areas
You can start your tour at any one of the stops and show your booking confirmation from Tiqy to get on the bus.
You are given headphones for the onboard Spanish and English Audio Guide. The hop-on hop-off bus service runs every day of the week, except on the 25th of December and 1st of January.
There are two tickets available, a 24 hour ticket and a 48 hour ticket. The time starts from the moment you first get on a bus showing your Tiqy booking confirmation. You can download the route and the timetables that the bus follows on this page. At the moment of getting on the bus you will also be given the routes and timetable.
*Please note that some stops are compulsory because the bus stops for lunch and the driver and staff eat, so it is not possible to stay on the bus for the full day.
*There is normally a bus passing every 20 minutes, but on some stops, there is up to 1 hour 30 minutes between buses. We recommend that you discuss the bus route and timetable with the guide on the bus if you have any questions.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (48 hours) (P/P)||35.00 (USD)|
|General (24 hours) (P/P)||33.00 (USD)|
|Child (Age 4 – 12 ) (24/ 48 hours) (P/P)||20.00 (USD)|
|Child (Age 0 – 11 ) (24/ 48 hours) (P/P)||0.00 (USD)|
- 24 hrs / 48 hrs Hop-On Hop-Off bus service.
- Stops at the Panama City main sights.
- Bilingual audio guide (English and Spanish).
- Headphones for the audio guide.
- Routes and Stops map.
- Bilingual guide on the bus (English and Spanish).
- Comfortable shoes.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Bottle of water.
- Cancel before 24 hours of the tour for a full refund. No refunds available after this point.