Chocolate Fun Workshop
In this workshop you will learn all the processes required to make chocolate from fermented organic cacao beans. You will prepare and try drinks like the Maya and Conquistadores used to and leave with your own handmade chocolates, customized the way you like them.
- Make your chocolates right from the cacao bean.
- Mold your own chocolate bar.
- Learn how to make different cocoa drinks.
English and Spanish
Related places and things to do
In this educational experience about chocolate, you will learn how to roast, winnow and grind cocoa beans to mold your own Nicaraguan chocolate bar that you can take with you.
You will have a certified guide who will teach you how to prepare handmade and personalized chocolates the way you like. You will also prepare and taste drinks like the Mayas and the conquers used to, thanks to their techniques of mixing, cooking and refining the chocolate liquor.
During the workshop, you will also learn recipes and samples of Mayan, Aztec and Spanish cocoa drinks. In addition, you can see real cacao trees, learn about the history and the botany of cocoa chocolate. And, last but not least, you will have a great time.
2 persons Minimum.
(If you are alone we will find an existing for you to join)
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||25.00 (USD)|
|Children (Under 12 years old)||20.00 (USD)|
Tour Departure option 1
Tour Departure option 2
Tour Departure option 3
Tour Departure option 4
- Learning all the chocolate making process, starting from the cacao tree in the jungle.
- Learning the origin of chocolate, and its history.
- Making your own chocolates (50g) with milk or dark chocolate and more than 15 different flavorings.