Canyoning Sima del Diablo
English and Spanish
In the beautiful village of Júzcar, you will find the Sima del Diablo ravine, where you will find slides and a rappel with a beautiful vegetation that you can admire as you descend from the ravine.
During the next 3 hours and with an expert guide you can learn different techniques to master this water ravine and you can spend a fun afternoon with family or friends. The tour will end back in the town of Júzcar.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||55.00 (EUR)|
- Guide titled and knowledgeable about the terrain.
- Liability and accident insurance.
- 5 mm neoprene.
- First aid kit.
- Watertight drum.
- Photographic report of the activity.
- Sports shoes closed and comfortable to walk on the river.
- Bath clothes to put under the neoprene.
- Dry clothes to change after the activity.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 10 years.
- It is a requirement that the participants know how to swim.
- Have an experience rappelling.
- Do not have recent injuries.
- Be in a state of acceptable form and good physical condition.
- This activity is not for pregnant people.
- Not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication.
To make the reservation of the place you must pay a deposit of 40% of the total and the same day of the activity must pay the full amount in cash. In case the participants want to cancel the reservation, the cancellation policy that will be applied will be the following:
With more than 30 days before the start of the activity: we will return the deposit delivered.
Between 30 and 15 days in advance will have a penalty of 20% of the reservation.
With less than 7 days in advance, the penalty will be 100% of the reservation.