Canyoning in Majales Stream
Costa del Sol
Costa del Sol
English and Spanish
Departing from Costa del Sol by bus to the beautiful Smurf village of Júzcar you will find some of the most iconic landscapes of Malaga such as the Sierra Nevada and Arroyo Majales Ravine where you will carry out the day's activity for the next 3 hours.
You can admire the beautiful flow during the winter and in rainy seasons, you can also perform other activities such as jumps, slide down natural slides and rappels. Together with your expert guide, you will descend through the ravine until you reach the refreshing waters of Arroyo Majales and you will spend a day full of adventures. The tour will end again in Costa del Sol.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||55.00 (EUR)|
- Guide titled and knowledgeable about the terrain.
- Liability and accident insurance.
- 5 mm neoprene.
- First aid kit.
- Watertight drum.
- Photographic report of the activity.
- Sports shoes closed and comfortable to walk on the river.
- Bath clothes to put under the neoprene.
- Dry clothes to change after the activity.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 10 years.
- It is a requirement that the participants know how to swim.
- Have an experience rappelling.
- Do not have recent injuries.
- Be in a state of acceptable form and good physical condition.
- This activity is not for pregnant people.
- Not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication.
To make the reservation of the place you must pay a deposit of 40% of the total and the same day of the activity must pay the full amount in cash. In case the participants want to cancel the reservation, the cancellation policy that will be applied will be the following:
With more than 30 days before the start of the activity: we will return the deposit delivered.
Between 30 and 15 days in advance will have a penalty of 20% of the reservation.
With less than 7 days in advance, the penalty will be 100% of the reservation.