Tour to the Imposing Baru Volcano
2 Days / 1 Night
The Barú Volcano, at 3,474 meters, is the highest point in all of Panama. From this point, it is possible to see both oceans and eastern Panama. Although the Barú Volcano is inactive, it is one of Panama's challenges for its visitors. With temperatures ranging from 20 ° C to 10 ° C, height is a challenge for steep slopes. It will be a 12 hour hike and at night you will camp in the Volcano to reach the top before sunrise.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|1 Person||90.00 (USD)|
|Camping 2d/1n (Per person)||150.00 (USD)|
- Expert guide throughout the tour.
- Entrance to Baru Volcano National Park.
- Round trip from Boquete to / from the starting point of the walk.
- Box lunch light.
- Requires that you have good physical condition, because it is a long walk that demands a high physical and mental effort.
- The route is 13.5 Km from the wheelhouse of ANAM (National Environmental Authority) to the highest point.
- The Baru Volcano presents different types of ecosystems as performed the rise, so the weather can vary from one moment to another. They have been reported freezing temperatures and frost.
The tours can be arranged at least 24 hours. We recommend that for festive dates like Carnival, Easter, New Year, Christmas, etc. tours contracted with a minimum of 72 hours.
Please contact us if you have more questions.