Best of Madrid Bike Tour
Monday to Sunday
Calle Felipe IV
English and Spanish
Leaving Felipe IV Street at 10:30 AM you will find the local guide along with your other adventure companions, he will give you your bike and protective equipment and give some brief instructions before leaving.
During the next 3 hours by bicycle, you can explore the main monuments of the beautiful city of Madrid and listen to the story told by an expert and local guide. Halfway through the tour, you will have a 20-minute stop to rest and then continue with the adventure.
Meet the main characters of the history of Madrid, have fun with funny anecdotes and walk the streets of the city in a lively and entertaining.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||25.00 (EUR)|
- 6-speed bike.
- Local guide.
- Languages Spanish and English (others consult).
- Reflective Vest.
- It is necessary to book the essential Madrid tour at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please show up at the indicated place of departure 10 minutes before.
- The minimum age to participate in the tour is 13 years (accompanied children) and without restrictions for transporting babies in approved chairs complying with all safety regulations.
- Please inform us of any special needs through the booking form.