Highlands of Jurutungo
3 days / 2 nights
English and Spanish
The highlands of Chiriquí invite adventure, between the hillsides with organic vegetable crops and coffee. Corpulent and ancient trees adorn the natural boundaries between Costa Rica and Panama. We will go in search of Quetzal, howler monkeys and a variety of highlands of fauna and flora.
Day 1: Immerse yourself in local culture and history
Departure by land from David (Chiriquí) to Jurutungo. Visit Movida Stone. Dinner.
Cultural evening Stories of stories and local myths.
Day 2: Adventure hiking around
Breakfast. Trekking to La Amistad International Park (PILA). Border monument between the provinces of Bocas del Toro, Chiriqui and the border with Costa Rica. Return to the cabin. Dinner.
Day 3: Return to the City of David
Breakfast. Trekking to the Quijada del Diablo, activity with a local guide where the cloud forest will be interpreted. Lunch at the ADPAELA cabin and then return to David.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General P/P||310.30 (USD)|
- Land transport David-Jurutungo-David.
- 2 nights accommodation in Posada de ADPAELA.
- Breakfasts, lunches and 1 dinner.
- Visit PILA park.
- Local guides.
- Transfer from Panama to Changuinola.
- Payment entry Protected (PILA) area.
- Clothing and shoes resistant to water.
- Shoes and warm clothes.
- Insect repellent
- Cap or hat.
- Canes to lean on irregular terrain.
- Container to transport and recharge water.
- Light torches.
- Personal medication
- Personal products.