Anton Valley Nature Tour From Panama City
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
English and Spanish
Related places and things to do
This tour starts when you get picked up from your hotel between 7:00 and 7.30 in the morning. You will start by crossing the spectacular Bridge of the Americas, where you can see boats entering the Panama Canal. The trip takes just over 2 hours to reach Anton Valley and you will climb 600 metres during the trip. It is important to start with a strong breakfast, or bring something to eat on the bus or during the walks.
When you arrive we will start with a beautiful woodland nature walk to the the Chorro Macho waterfall (entrance included in the price). The walk will take us through woodlands and across various hanging bridges.
We will then go to a local zoo (entrance included in the price). This is a small zoo with some animals from the local region that are looked after very well. It is great to spend some time here and enjoy the surrounding areas too.
Next we will go to a walking trail along Las Mozas river (entrance fee included). At the end of the walk before turning back you will have the opportunity to bath in the fresh waters. If you want to spend some time bathing remember to bring a towel and spare clothes. The walk is not difficult but does take some time and some parts can be on uneven ground so wear comfortable shoes.
Finally you will be brought back to the town to a place where you can see India Dormida and take photos. You then also be given time to have something to eat in a local restaurant. There are a few different restaurant options with local and international food. This meal is not included in the price.
After your meal you will have some time to explore the town before getting your transport back to Panama City. During the transport your guide can answer any questions that you may have about the history and culture of Panama, and of course its nature and wildlife. One you arrive back to Panama City you will be brought back to your hotel.
* Children of 2 years old and under are free
* Pickup only available in the area of Panama City
* Size of vehicle used will depend on size of group that has booked
* If you want to be picked up from Dreams Hotel, or the Westin on the other side of the Bridge of Americas, there is a 10 USD additional charge, please contact Tiqy prior to booking.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|ADULT (02 - 05) (P/P)||195.00 (USD)|
|CHILD (AGE 3 - 11) (P/P)||95.00 (USD)|
|CHILD (AGE 0 - 2) (P/P)||0.00 (USD)|
|ADULT (06 - 07) (P/P)||180.00 (USD)|
7:00 – 7:30
Hotel / Residence Pickup
10:00 – 11:00
Nature Walk To Waterfall and Hanging Bridges
11:00 – 11:30
Travel to local zoo
11:30 – 12:30
Spend time at local zoo and surrounding areas
12:30 – 13:00
Go to Las Mozas River
13:00 – 14:00
Walk Las Mozas River and Bath in the waters or on the waters edges
14:00 – 14:15
Travel back to Anton Valley Town
14:15 – 15:15
Eat Lunch and take photos of India Dormida
15:15 – 17:45
Return to Panama City
17:45 – 18:30
Drop off at hotels
- Shared Tour
- Zoo entrance fees
- Chorro Macho waterfall entrance fees
- Mozas River entrance fees
- Certified local guide (Spanish and English)
- All taxes and park entrance fees
- Bottled Water
- Children 2 years and under go free
- Hotel or Residence Pickup / Drop Off
- Purchases of arts and crafts
- Mosquito spray
- Use sunblock / sunscreen.
- Mosquito spray is important
- Towel and spare clothes if you are going to bath
- Dress light for the walks
- Use comfortable shoes.
- Bring additional cash you buy food, drinks, and anything in the town.
- Bring your camera or your phone fully charged
Cancel before 72 hours and you will receive a full refund, after this point there are no refunds.