Speed Boat from Colombia to Panama
3 days / 2 nights
English and Spanish
The tour begins at 8:00 am from the pier of Sapzurro (Colombia), traveled in a speedboat to the port "Carti" (Panama) in a 3-day adventure. On the way, we will make a stop at the first islands to enjoy the beautiful beaches and have a delicious lunch. Then we will advance to the next island covered with palm trees where we will sleep in traditional Kuna huts and enjoy a dinner. On the morning of the second day we will embark to explore the new islands and the Kuna village where we will have a traditional Kuna lunch, then we will continue west until we reach the other island, where we will have dinner and spend the second night in a Kuna cabin on the beach. On the morning of the 3 day you will have a local breakfast, relax in the beautiful turquoise waters, right in front of your cabin where you can swim or snorkel in the crystal clear waters or your walk or rest in a hammock you can also do it, then midday You will have your lunch and the end of the afternoon. We will board the boat to go to Carti, where the tour will end.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Dorm Room (P/P)||300.00 (USD)|
|Private Room (P/P)||315.00 (USD)|
- Boat ride, Colombia to Panama: from Sapzurro (Colombia) to Carti (San Blas).
- Visits to different islands incl. entrance fees to those islands.
- 3 meals / day (starting with lunch on first and ending with lunch on last day); if available lobster, octopus, fish, cambombia, fresh fruit and coconut.
- Accommodation in traditional Kuna cabins.
- Migration fees in Puerto Obaldia.
- Kuna guide knowledgeable about our culture and history.
- Traslado en automóvil 4x4 del puerto de Carti (San Blas) a Panamá.
Does not include entry to the reservation:
Panamanians: USD 5.00 per person.
Foreign tourist: 20.00 USD per person.
- Port Tax: USD 2.00 per person.
- Beers or alcoholic drinks.
- *Make sure you have organized all the procedures from Colombia the day before.
Frequently Asked Questions
On which days do the boats leave?
Our trips from Colombia to Panama begin every Friday at 8:00 am, arriving in Panama City on Sunday night.