Speed Boat from Colombia to Panama
3 days/2 nights
English and Spanish
Starting in Sapzurro, Colombia, you will travel on a speedboat to Carti on a 3 days adventure. You will stop and sleep in more than 5 islands, visit a Kuna village and eat fresh fish and seafood. The tour will end in the Carti Port in San Blas.
These routes are not for the average tourist. It will get rough and it might put you out of your comfort zone, but it will be worth every minute.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Dorm Room (P/P)||275.00 (USD)|
|Private Room (P/P)||315.00 (USD)|
- Boat ride, Colombia to Panama: from Sapzurro (Colombia) to Carti (San Blas).
- Visits to different islands incl. entrance fees to those islands.
- 3 meals/day (starting with lunch on first and ending with lunch on last day); if available lobster, octopus, fish, cambombia, fresh fruit and coconut.
- Accommodation in traditional Kuna cabins.
- Migration fees in Puerto Obaldia.
- Kuna guide knowledgeable about our culture and history.
- Beverages, snacks, water.
- Overland transport between Panama City & Carti, San Blas.
- Entrance fee to the Comarca Kuna Yala & dock usage fee ($22.00 USD for foreigners, $7.00 USD for nationals) – obligatory for every visitor, to be paid upon entering the Comarca.
- There is no public transport between Panama City and San Blas. Therefore, to start and end the trip you will need overland transport to respectively from Panama City. We can arrange the transport for you free of charge with independent, licensed drivers:
- Car ride from Panama City to Carti, San Blas: $25.00 USD (necessary for trip “Panama to Colombia)
- Car ride from Carti, San Blas to Panama City: $25.00 USD (necessary for trip “Colombia to Panama”)
Frequently Asked Questions
On which days do the boats leave?
Our trips from Colombia to Panama currently starts every Friday morning, arriving in Panama City on Sunday evening.