San Blas Island Cultural One Day Tour
Your hotel in Panama City
Your hotel in Panama City
English and Spanish
Related places and things to do
The tour begins with the pick-up at your hotel in Panama City at 5:00 AM, from there you will travel for 2 and a half hours until you reach the port to go to the islands of San Blas. Then, when you get to the island you can get comfortable and you will have a short break before continuing with the tour.
Then, you can take an incredible snorkelling tour of 30 45 minutes in the famous lemon keys, visit other 2 islands in the region and finally swim in the impressive natural pool.
You can enjoy the delicious local food and choose from 4 different restaurants where you will try the catch of the day with that Caribbean and homemade flavour. Then, you will have time to enjoy the white sand and turquoise waters before returning to Panama City.
- Guna Yala Explorer does not reserve spaces without previous payment of separation of quotas for the requested day, it is understood that without the payment of the $ 35.00 USD per person any request or query that is void.
- All booking vouchers are not refundable in case you do not decide to travel.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||135.00 (USD)|
Pick up in your hotel.
Arrival to the port then departure to San Blas.
Arrival to San Blas Island.
Departure to San Blas Island.
Arrival to the port.
Arrival to your hotel in Panama City.
- Visit 2 islands and Natural Pool, with its entrance fees.
- Port usage fee.
- Lunch + Drink Included.
- Transfer by 4x4 car round trip per person from your Hotel in Panama City (shared between 6 passengers).
- Guna Guide throughout the tour.
- Roofed boat, lifebuoy and first aid kit.
- Additional drinks.
- Entrance fee to the Guna Reserve ($ 20.00 USD x Alien Adult and $ 5.00 USD National or Resident).
- Original Passport (requested by the national migration service).
- Change Clothing.
- Cash for craft purchases.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Beach towels.
- Preference and Cooler Beverages.
- Snorkel masks.
Any request for modification to the original itinerary must be duly notified by the client to the official booking channels of this company within 24 hours of the start of the service, otherwise, there will be no possibility of making the change.
Between 24 hours and 48 hours the service can be modified without cost, and in case of cancellation, the refund will be only 75% of the total amount of the original package.
If in such case Guna YALA Explorer has received only the Minimum Pass for Passenger services between $ 35.00 USD per person and $ 60.00 USD per person, the same is NOT REIMBURSABLE for Administrative Expenses.
If in such a case you have paid 50% or 100% of the total of your package, a partial refund of the same applies in case you have decided to cancel your tour 48 hours in advance. Less Managed Expenses.
All cancellations must be informed by email with acknowledgement of receipt to Circuits and Tour Packages. - Tours and Transfers. - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations will not be accepted by telephone or via a quick message.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apart my seat?
You must reserve $ 35.00 USD per person of the total of the tour by credit card or cash at the time you want to confirm your tour day, the remaining balance must be paid in cash or if you want to pay by credit card the balance remaining, it must be done 48 hours before your tour.