Roundtrip to San Blas Island
English and Spanish
Related places and things to do
We will pick you up early in your hotel or a central point of reference in Panama City and we will leave for the pier that is about 3 hours approximately.
Once there we will take our boat and sail open sea towards our destination: San Blas. To enjoy a day full of sun, culture and rich Panamanian food.
At dusk we will return to the city, we will drop you off at your hotel.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||110.00 (USD)|
- Transportation in 4x4 vehicle from Panama City round trip.
- Transfers by boat, totally safe and qualified captain. (Life vests for each occupant).
- Lunch with drink and fruits.
- Tour to Perro Chico Island (sunken boat), natural pool and Frigate Island.
- All taxes.
- Site Guide.
- Contribution to the protected area:
- $5.00 USD Nationals and residents (p/p)
- $20.00 USD Foreigners with passport (p/p)
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Snorkeling gear.
- All clients must carry their original personal identification documents in a mandatory manner, Cédulas, Resident Card or Passport.
- The car goes to the address duly provided by the client between 5:15 a.m. to 5:45 a.m.
- The transfer of the 4x4 car and the transfer by boat are shared services.
- When you arrive at the port you should ask for Ms. Ligia Sánchez (Guide) or for Roberto Martínez Sánchez (manager) Contact telephone numbers: + 5076910-1876 // + 5076058-7824
- Remember to cancel the taxes at the entrance to the region.
Costs: $ 5 for nationals and residents, $ 20 for foreigners.
- Digicel and Más Móvil are the only 2 telephone operators with coverage in the area.
- It is not allowed to bring any kind of pets.
- Children from 0 to 4 years of age do not pay. From 5 to 9 years consult price with the seller. From 10 years onwards they will pay regular adult price.
- It is forbidden to carry large and heavy coolers.